Sunday, April 03, 2005

TLA Talk Part II

This is part 2 of the talk.

this is an audio post - click to play

Some reflections on preparing for my presentation. I'm not a natural presenter, I use the techniques I learned from Toastmasters. So I practice and memorize the talk. Now technology has entered into the preparation process. I recorded the talk into my computer and then played it back, while listening I edited any awkward phrases. Then I recorded it and burned it to a CD. Now I can listen in my car to help the learning process. I also loaded it on my MP3 player. Just for fun I also recorded it, using audioblogger, and posted to the weblog. Now I could get feedback on the presentation before it is given. The final talk will be recorded and made available as a CD from the conference. I just hope it makes it better.

No comments: