In light of the havoc that Hurricane Rita continues to bring, we have decided to postpone the conference. Numerous presenters have already contacted me and informed me that they will be unavailable this weekend and other participants have suggested that they need this weekend to see to personal or work affairs after the storm. We will check with the facilities and check to see if there is available date in the future for rescheduling. As soon as I hear anything I will let everyone know. There is the possibility that the event may be cancelled altogether if we are unable to reschedule.Rita
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Looks like my presentation on Free MARC Tools may never be given.
at 3:14 PM