Tuesday, February 14, 2006

4things Meme

OK. I thought this was like a chain-letter, and so tried to ignore it. But at least a few folks have put said they would like this personal info about me so here goes. I'll not tag anoyone else.

Four jobs I've had in my life
Mail room at a newspaper, shoe salesperson, market researcher at a mall, librarian

Four movies I could watch over and over
None, but I have seen these more than once: Groundhog Day, 2001, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Bronenosets Potyomk

Four places I've lived
Worcester, Dedham, (both in Mass.), Houston, League City (both in Texas)

Four TV shows I love to watch
Doctor Who, Buffy, Alias, Veronica Mars

Four websites I visit daily
Google, LPI, LC Authorities database, ?

4 Places I have been on vacation
Germany, Austria, Mexico, Canada

Four of my favorite foods
Lobster, Clams, Oysters, Greek

Four places I'd rather be
Maine, Tulum, Vienna, Ulm

Four albums I can't live without
Beatles Live at the BBC, Donovan Gift froma Flower to a Garden, Clapton Crossroads, U2 Best of U2 1990-2000 with B-sides

Four Vehicles I've Owned
'72 VW Bug, 88 VW Fox, 2000 Ford Focus, 2003 Toyota Matrix (that's all of them)

After posting I noticed there is no 4 books catagory! Here are five books I love: The Lord of the Rings, Islandia, Always Coming Home, Until We Have Faces, and A Swiftly Tilting Planet.

2 comments:

walt said...

Well, yes, it is like a chain letter. And I normally ignore memes. But this one just seemed like fun, in its various versions. (You're one of several who've decided not to extend the chain, probably a good thing!)

Budding Rose said...

Ooh, that looks fun, maybe I will do it! I like some of the same books.