Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy 5th

I just noticed, a couple of weeks back, Catalogablog hit the 5th anniversary. The first post was early March 2002. I've had fun along the way, trying out different tools and metadata on the weblog. Lately I've been stressed and tired, maybe time to take a break or even close up shop. Not today though. I'll give it a bit more time and see if it passes. Maybe all I need is a good evening of contra dancing. Dancing here in Houston this Saturday. See you Friday at the TX SLA meeting or back here Monday.

7 comments:

Tim said...

Wow. You were blogging when blogging wasn't cool :)

Glad to have you in my feed reader. Keep up the good work.

nicole cruz said...

Everybody needs a break. Maybe its time for you to have yours... :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Hopefully you'll keep at it. I have learned so much from you, I'd hate to see you go.

Garnett said...

I hope it's a break and not closing shop. I access your blog a couple of times a day and have learned a lot from it (sorry I don't let you know that more often).

Anonymous said...

Dance the night away :)
Joanna

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very useful to me, you do a really great job of alerting us to useful literature and developments. I hope you don't stop doing it, although if you need to cut down on volume or take a break, then you should!

Jonathan Rochkind

Laura said...

Happy blog birthday!

I often don't really understand the information in the posts here, but it's also often full of useful and interesting bits. Take a break if you need it, but I hope you eventually return to blogging.

And in the meantime, enjoy dancing!