Friday, April 11, 2008

TLA Conference

Postings next week will be sporadic, at best, possibly non-existent. I'll be at TLA and though I will have the laptop I may not feel like posting at the end of long, very full days. I'll start the week off at the preconference on RDA. Last count I heard for that was 135 registered, blows my mind. Later on Tuesday I'll be at dinner with some catalogers, good folks all. Then if time permits catch the end of the welcome party. Looking forward to seeing some folks I've not seen in too long and meeting some new people.

1 comment:

Shawne Miksa said...

Yep, 135 people. We are a bit blown away as well. We got lots to cover, starting with a dash or two of FRBR and FRAD and then discussing the differences between AACR2 and RDA in terms of structure and arrangement. Looking forward to seeing you there.

S.Miksa