The codes should not be used in exchange records until after March 23, 2009. This 60-day waiting period is required to provide MARC 21 implementers time to include newly defined codes in any validation tables they may apply to the MARC fields where the codes are used.
Field 015 (National Bibliography Number) The following code is for use in subfield $2 in field 015 in the Bibliographic format.
- Deutsche Nationalbibliografie [use only after March 23, 2009]
- ONIX (Online Information Exchange) [use only after March 23, 2009]
The following codes are for use in subfield $2 in fields 600-657 (Subject Added Entries/Index Terms) in Bibliographic and Community Information records; subfield 662 (Subject Added Entry) in Bibliographic records; subfield $2 in fields 700-754 (Index Terms) in Classification records; subfield $2 in fields 700-788 (Heading Linking Entries) in Authority records; and subfield $f in field 040 (Cataloging Source) in Authority records.
- Evropski pedagoski tezaver = European education thesaurus (EET) : slovenska razliica - izdelana po angleski razliici (Ljubljana: Zavod Republike Slovenije za solstvo) [use only March 23, 2009]
- Eurovoc thesaurus (English) [use only after March 23, 20009]
- Eurovoc thesaurus (Slovenian) [use only after March 23, 20009]
- Iskanje po zbirki MECH [use only after March 23, 2009]
- Project management terminology. Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute. [use only after March 23, 2009]