- Key Ring. Scan your membership cards and have them in your phone. Prevents the Constanza Syndrome.
- Light. Turns the whole screen white. Helpful for old tired eyes in dark pubs.
- Memo. Just a very basic note taker.
- Tripit. Pulls your confirmation notices from your email and presents the info in a timeline. It adds maps, weather. If you only travel a few times a year this is worth a download.
- Ultimate Stopwatch. It has the countdown feature that I need for physical therapy.
I'd like to find a contact app as nice as my old Palm had. I'm also looking for a good backup app. Something that would copy my apps and data from from the phone/SIM card to the SD card.