- ISO 25964-2:2013, Information and documentation – Thesauri and interoperability with other vocabularies – Part 2: Interoperability with other vocabularies
- EDItEUR, Updated FAQ on eBooks and ONIX
- ISO/IEC 11179-3:2013 , Information technology – Metadata Registries (MDR) – Part 3: Registry metamodel and basic attribute
- ISO/IEC 17963:2013, Web Services for Management (WS-Management) Specification
- OASIS, searchRetrieve version 1.0
NISO is a membership organization that must be responsive to community needs and interests. As an organization with limited resources, it must also prioritize the many strands of activity that are taking place, to ensure we are working toward goals which will have the greatest impact.And a reminder that comments on the ResourceSync Framework Specification for the web "detailing various capabilities that a server can implement to allow third-party systems to remain synchronized with its evolving resources" are due by March 15.
To help prioritize our work, the NISO Architecture Committee is identifying the important technologies and trends that face our community. As part of this process, we would like the NISO membership to complete an online survey related to potential NISO directions and activities.